Atomic Kitty & Twisted Tiger PDF Pattern
Twisted Tiger and Atomic Kitty are best friends. Atomic Kitty is bright and Tiger has some added stripes and ROAR! This bundle gives you patterns for both Tiger and Kitty.
They are made with a combination of Half Square Triangles (HSTs), Squares and Rectangles. The instructions show you and easy to follow method for making HSTs if you've never had a go before.
The pattern shows you how to make either an 18" finished patch or an 18" cushion. I love the cushion, it's different and certainly striking.
To make the cushion you will need:
- 1 x FQ of amber fabric (I used Gold Twist)
- 1 x FQ of orange fabric (I used Pumpkin Twist)
- 1 x FQ of white fabric (I used White Twist)
- 1/2 x FQ of black fabric (I used Charcoal Twist)
- 1/2 x FQ of yellow fabric (I used Olive Twist)
- 20" square of quilt wadding
- 2 x cushion backs of 19" x 12"
This is a PDF Download pattern you will not receive anything in the post. To buy just add it to your cart and then checkout as usual. Once payment has gone through you will get an email with a link to click. When you click on this link you will be able to download the pattern. It's almost instant too, so no waiting around!