This bright eye-catching geometric baby quilt is made entirely from Half Square Triangles (HST’s). Once you’ve mastered the HST then this is a great quilt for a beginner. Made with Plain Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton and Dashwood Flurry.
This bundle contains all you need to make the quilt top and binding, you will just need to pick up the backing fabric and wadding.
The finished quilt is approx: 42" by 42" (106cm square)
The bundle includes:
You will need to supply or pick up:
- All of the spotty and plain coloured fabric required
- 1.1m of Kona White Cotton (for the white background)
- 0.4m of Kona Light Grey Cotton
- 0.35m of Kona Breakers for binding
- Printed Pattern
- 1.25m for the backing
- Quilt batting (cot size) and threads you can find this here