Always fancied a go at Patchwork but not sure where to start? Come and learn the basics of patchwork, starting at the beginning. This class will give you all of the skills to go on to make some fab projects.
- Cutting out fabric and using the rotary cutter
- Piecing fabric together and the all important ¼” seam
- Basting and quilting your patchwork binding your quilt.
All fabrics and material used will be provided for you, along with instructions to take home.
This is a 2 week course, the price covers both sessions
- Week 1: Wednesday 14th June - 5.30pm to 8.00pm
- Week 2: Wednesday 21st June - 5.30pm to 8.00pm